Tuesday, January 01, 2002
Last week's highlights

This is roughly what I sent out to the e-mail subscribers for my column. The column itself came after. You can subscribe here, for free.

With my column moving to a fortnightly basis, you may like to check the web log frequently as it is updated (just about) daily.

Here are a few examples, all from the last week, of what you can expect:

One of the advantages of web logs is that feedback can be frequently added. I try to publish every bit of feedback I receive, minus the names.

The rapidly developing international situation doesn't wait for fortnightly deadlines. The stand off between India and Pakistan is a textbook case.

Of course I wouldn't be me if I didn't moan about the EU.

And finally there's the "conservative" Free Britannia web board that banned me for being, erm, right wing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive