Wednesday, October 13, 2004
We're still the whipping boy
Thanks to the EU Referendum Blog for an article about the arcane area of American arms export regulations.
What this boils down to is that the American Congress is still refusing to grant us a waiver for their draconian arms export regulations. I'm not condemning Congress - after all they are the legislative body of a military power. However, those who say that the Americans are going to do anything other than small or token favours for us are mistaken.
Our co-operation with America in The War Against Terror counts for nothing whenever a real decision is made.
- Ishtar Talking
- Korea Life Blog
- Academic Secret
- Genius Duck
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry
- Second String Swap
- Work at Home News
- Click Here
- Click Here
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- Dip Dot
- ► 2005 (84)
- Bigley 2.0 Am I the only person who finds the l...
- Proof that Europeans are stupid Is it just me w...
- The Original Neocon Returning to the speech tha...
- Iain, we hardly knew ye The most underrated pol...
- Pension Missiles Like pensions, the decision to...
- Political Responses to the Redeployment The Uni...
- Civil Con/EuroCon If your political antennae ha...
- Triangulating Bush and Kerry The Progressive Go...
- Baghdad Squaddie The government has made anothe...
- FoxNews Watch We are often warned of the uncrit...
- EU Referendum
- Rights and Wrongs The government is puzzled at ...
- Another blow for the Anglosphere? With the depa...
- How Can the Tories Win? I've been getting a bit...
- An Average Equality of Failure There has been v...
- As If By Magic The Tories must feel like the fo...
- Howard or Howard? Michael Howard may be looking...
- Howard's Shift So did you see it? It must be...
- Free Life Commentary Issue Number 127 Thursday, ...
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2003 (696)
- ► 2002 (915)