Wednesday, May 08, 2002

The EU to use Rainbow flag



Young man, there's no need to feel down

According to the Independent the EU is to ditch the 12 pentagrams.

I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground

Instead they're going for a stripey flag representing "all the colours in Europe".

I said, young man, 'cause your in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy


So it will look sort of Rainbow, type.

Young man, there's a place you can go
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough


I may not be an expert on these things but hasn't a stripey multi-coloured flag been done before?

You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.


Perhaps its a way to appeal to us Brits. Remember that a former Commissioner (when PM of France) claimed that a quarter of British men had, well, exquisite colour sense.

It's fun to stay in the E.&.M.U.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive