Monday, July 26, 2004
What's the House Style?
It's an old joke from around the Gulf War. The Guardian foreign affairs subeditor comes to the chief subeditor looking puzzled, "I'm not sure about this article, is our house style I-R-A-Q or I-R-A-N ?"
At least that doesn't happen in real life!
- Ishtar Talking
- Korea Life Blog
- Academic Secret
- Genius Duck
- Hairstyles and Nails
- Home Tips
- Health Talk and You
- Beadle Beads
- Glass Beads Supplies
- Paquet Full of Glass
- Native American Jewelry
- Second String Swap
- Work at Home News
- Click Here
- Click Here
- Just Another Opinion Blog
- Dip Dot
- ► 2005 (84)
- Twenty Years of Failure Like NASA, the Defence...
- British Body Count I've reset the British coun...
- What's the House Style? It's an old joke from a...
- Headcount The reception of Geoff Hoon's expe...
- A Fundamental Divide Tony Blankley, writing in...
- Groundhog Day An inner city Safe Labour seat wi...
- An Ode to Timothy Starr On the Occasion of His...
- A Following Wind Australia has just signed an a...
- Energy Insecurity, or Ditch Kyoto, Go Nuclear! ...
- Sorry - I will do this again
- Review of Sean Gabb's Book on Foreign Policy
- You do it, dubya George Bush has told the EU th...
- ▼ July (12)
- ► 2003 (696)
- ► 2002 (915)